Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Lately....

I just took the Stupid Tester and came up with this:

StupidTester.com says I'm 4% Stupid! How stupid are you? Click Here!


I think I have been passively cheating though because I have been working on a bunch of random stuff that seemed to be in this test. Oh well. Being 4% stupid isn't that bad. Especially considering that 95% of those that took the test are below me :)


Other things in the news .... It turns out that BNL just released a new album that is freely available for download from here".


Well back to work to tell my fellow admins on the weirdness that occurs when downloading PDF files.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think the score partly depends on how smart they are. For example, when they ask how many planets in the solar system, did they include Pluto, which is now not a planet?