Thursday, January 18, 2007

GTI Change

I decided to change the answer for the GTI to offsite links. Even having gobs of bandwidth made it difficult to get the entire page in good time and I want to be nice to my Dad who is on dialup. Anyway I made the changes retroactively for future consistency. The images still come from the same place so really it was just changing the HTML to be "A HREF=" lines from "IMG SRC" lines.


Something I haven't thought about is how long should I post the images before providing the answers. What sounds good? One week? Two? A month?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now would be a good time for an answer to the last one!!!

Anonymous said...

"...I made the changes retroactively for future consistency." There's something philosophic-sounding about that statement that I can't quite put my finger on.

Bubbles said...

lol,

now would certainly be a good time for the last one.

Once you have a few guesses tell us!