Monday, February 20, 2006

Job security

Let it be known that you saw it here first!

Ok so the place that I currently work has really great job security. Not many people actually leave here unwilling. Most people actually leave on their own accord. There have been a few people that have lost their jobs some rightfully so. Others because they actually did their job and no one liked it. The problem when you want a "Yes man" instead of an effective manager.

Anyway events of late have really pointed to the fax that my employment here may not be as long as I would like it to be. Anyway I know this isn't a problem because sometimes this place is really depressing. Eg out of the three people in my cubicle area all three agree that being at a funeral is less depressing than working here.

So my going bet right now is that by May I won't have a job here. Hopefully that will be true because then I can be in Austrilia without thinking about the office and spend my settlement package out there (yes I know I shouldn't do that before you financial/commerce people tell me)

No comments: