Thursday, January 12, 2006

Blah I say!

Ok so it has been a long while since I last posted. Things have been going well for the past month and a half.

Christmas was great all three versions of it had many friends and family around so it was a warm and fun time.

New Year's was a good party too as usual. The surprising thing is that people seemed more sober this year than the previous year.

Right now I have a big challenge of trying to get over the winter/Christmas reprise blahs. *sigh*

I just want to sleep for the next month.

Right now I'm still trying to catch up on my comics. Actually just one SinFest. I have just been really distracted playing a game on my PlayStation2 though. Dark Cloud 2 and it is taking a lot of my time. So far this week I have managed to pass about 15 hours of play. It is also making not sleep until later than I should.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - a post! New Year's resolution for Phalse Impressions: post at last twice a month.

It did seem that some people were more sober at this year's party than last. But I think that does not include the singers. You know - the ones who gradually proressed from singing traditional Irish folksongs to Broadway showtunes? Also, someone new did the, um, "run" this year. Probably better not to name names.

Phalse Impressions said...

I think the line was "Parental Advisory".

Bubbles said...

Yes, I think someone's spouse who was sick and wanted to go home was a little pissed off that he was running around naked outside :P