Wednesday, July 20, 2005

The wonders of Google....

At first I thought that Google Maps was cool. Now there is this????



In other news things are going well and I really don't have much else to say. Work is keeping me busy, 9 new servers to deploy, the heat is just as bad as it was last week and I think will be the same tomorrow.



The good news for the day is that people at work are actually recognizing that we need more helpdesk/SysAdmin staff. I'm not holding my breath but it is nice to know that someone sees it.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't know. I think GoogleMaps is cooler, although I suppose the moon is ok. On GoogleMaps, though, you can see places you have actually been. Like my house. :)

Bubbles said...

thought you were going to post about the dangers of sleeping with sick teaspoons :P

Anonymous said...

That had better be an actual metal teaspoon you're referring to.